- 1918 – The Advance East (5)
- Along the Borderline (7)
- Back in Blighty (370)
- Documents (5)
- Hill 60 (3)
- Messines (27)
- Miscellaneous (32)
- North of Ypres (4)
- Ploegsteert (32)
- Potijze (5)
- Sanctuary Wood & Hill 62 (3)
- Spain (1)
- The Menin Road (7)
- Wulvergem (7)
- Ypres (Ieper) (12)
- Zandvoorde (5)
- Zillebeke (13)
- Coxyde Military Cemetery, 29th August 2014 August 30, 2014
- One in a Million August 22, 2014
- Holtye War Memorial August 17, 2014
- Henstridge War Memorial August 13, 2014
- St. Austell War Memorial August 5, 2014
- East Stour – Christ Church July 31, 2014
- The Fovant Badges July 28, 2014
- Zennor – St Senara’s Church & War Memorial July 20, 2014
- Ludgvan War Memorial & St. Ludgvan and St. Paul Church Cemetery July 12, 2014
- St. Mawes Church & St. Just-in-Roseland Parish War Memorial Hall July 7, 2014
- Gillian on Falmouth Cemetery – Part One
- Dolly on St. Gluvias with Penryn War Memorial
- John on Coxyde Military Cemetery, 29th August 2014
- Magicfingers on Grangegorman Military Cemetery – Part One
- G Ratcliffe on Grangegorman Military Cemetery – Part One
- Magicfingers on A Tour of the Messines Ridge Part Fifteen – 19th (Western) Division Memorial
- Lesley Whitehead on A Tour of the Messines Ridge Part Fifteen – 19th (Western) Division Memorial
Author Archives: Magicfingers
This one’s for you, John.
Edward Hughes, circa 1900. One in a million.
Sheltering from the rain in a little museum opposite the war memorial, I spotted this: I wonder how many others survive? Many thanks to the two very nice ladies who kindly allowed me to photograph it.
Note the date.
Carnage on the roads last weekend necessitated a lengthy diversion which took me past the famous Fovant Badges, so I could hardly pass up the opportunity to take a couple of photos.