- 1918 – The Advance East (5)
- Along the Borderline (7)
- Back in Blighty (366)
- Documents (4)
- Hill 60 (3)
- Messines (27)
- Miscellaneous (30)
- North of Ypres (4)
- Ploegsteert (32)
- Potijze (5)
- Sanctuary Wood & Hill 62 (3)
- Spain (1)
- The Menin Road (7)
- Wulvergem (7)
- Ypres (Ieper) (12)
- Zandvoorde (5)
- Zillebeke (13)
- Zennor – St Senara’s Church & War Memorial July 20, 2014
- Ludgvan War Memorial & St. Ludgvan and St. Paul Church Cemetery July 12, 2014
- St. Mawes Church & St. Just-in-Roseland Parish War Memorial Hall July 7, 2014
- St. Gluvias with Penryn War Memorial July 4, 2014
- Six Months Update July 2, 2014
- Morvah War Memorial June 26, 2014
- Berwick-upon-Tweed – Church of the Holy Trinity and St. Mary June 17, 2014
- Felbridge – St. John’s Churchyard June 15, 2014
- Roffey Cemetery June 13, 2014
- Merrow – St. John the Evangelist Church & War Memorial June 12, 2014
- Raymond on South of Ploegsteert Part Six – Le Touquet Railway Crossing Cemetery
- Magicfingers on The Advance East Part One – Dadizeele New British Cemetery
- Magicfingers on A Tour of Ploegsteert Wood Detour – Underhill Farm Cemetery & Red Lodge
- v kempson on The Advance East Part One – Dadizeele New British Cemetery
- Morag L Sutherland on A Tour of Ploegsteert Wood Detour – Underhill Farm Cemetery & Red Lodge
- Magicfingers on A Tour of Zillebeke (South) Part One – Bedford House Cemetery
- enid haggerty(nee spray) on A Tour of Zillebeke (South) Part One – Bedford House Cemetery
Category Archives: Ploegsteert
St. Quentin Cabaret Military Cemetery.
On the south side of La Plus Douve Farm the second of the two cemeteries here…
Half a mile east of Wulvergem, just south of the road that leads towards Messines (now Mesen), this farm down in the valley of the River Douve plays host to two CWGC cemeteries.
Spot the Cross of Sacrifice. Sunset at Ration Farm (La Plus Douve) Annexe.
Our last stop, Le Touquet Railway Crossing Cemetery, is the furthest east of the six cemeteries on this tour. Here, we are only a few hundred yards away from where the front lines ran for much of the war.
Just a minute’s drive east of Motor Car Corner Cemetery we find Tancrez Farm Cemetery, the fifth stop on our tour.
As is invariably the case, thanks to the CWGC, the route to Motor Car Corner Cemetery is clearly signposted, as are the two other cemeteries we have yet to visit on this tour.